We believe our publications provide important leadership and opportunity for dialogue for those of us who work and teach in the pastoral/spiritual care and counseling field. Current revenue sources are barely enough to cover basic expenses. Your support is essential to maintain a strong and thriving guild in this field.
This is an invitation to become a “Friend of JPCP Inc.” As a “Friend” you will assist us in this ministry of publishing and distributing publications in the pastoral/spiritual care, counseling, and education field.
Our Goal is to have at least 100 Friends, contributing at least $250 each year.
You can donate using a credit card or PayPal by clicking below.
Also, Member Associations can use this means of paying their Annual Assessment Fee. Please add 4.5% to the total to cover the cost of using this method and notify [email protected] that you have done so.
Contributions can also be sent to “JPCP Inc.” using the donation form linked below and clearly marked as a charitable contribution:
JPCP INC “FRIENDS” Donation Form (PDF)
Journal of Pastoral Care Publications Inc.
c/o Reed, Quinn & McClure
2055 N Brown Rd, Suite 150
Lawrenceville, GA, USA 30043
For Information: [email protected]
Additional Ways to Support JPCP
- Advertise with us
- Read and comment on our Blog
- Listen and subscribe to our Podcast
- Follow us and engage with out posts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Share our journal articles, blog posts and podcast episodes with friends and colleagues
- Read and subscribe to our journal
- Submit to our journal
- Visit and become a member of one of our current member organizations
- Contact us with ideas for content you’d like to see in the journal, our blog or our podcast using the form at the bottom of the page.